Saturday 5 September 2015

Reached a milestone

 I've lost a whole stone and what a relief, feeling better already able to move around instead of waddle its definitely to do with the no carb diet but also been swimming in the sea now that I don't feel so out of breath with the weight I am able to move around and do exercise so all is good at the moment.

Also been back for my third session of counselling she feels the weight loss is the trigger for my lighter mood "ya don't say"!!!!! doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out. Feeling a lot happier and healthier because I feel more like my old self and its not all to do with looks or being stick thin its how you move around its the breathing difficulties added to the fact that my natural body type is a thin size 8! It stands to reason a size 8 person made size 18 in a very short space of time is going to experience some form of discomfort isn't it?

Anyway booked an appointment to see her at the end of September to check I'm doing ok and will remember to ask her about the post traumatic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment