Tuesday 2 February 2016

I believe in the unbeelievable........

Busy Bees..... without them we wouldn't be here and to some extent (ill never know how much) I wouldn't be here. Just in case I haven't shared this story with you before here's the one about the Bee.

Every week for the past 5 years I've been attending spiritual healing with a lady called Sandy who has become a firm friend. On one of the healing sessions she told me that strangely enough whilst she was healing me she distinctly saw a bee buzzing all around my mastectomy site it was such a strong image she felt compelled to tell me about it. I didn't think anything of it and carried on with my life. About a week after that session I received a package in the post it was posted by the postman it had no postage stamp on it just my name and address typed on a label no return address on the back. Inside the package was a box of a bee product called 'Unbeeleivable' it was a pack of 30 tablets containing something called bee propolis which is a resin substance a by product of the bee's collecting pollen from flowers. It has antibiotic and animicrobial properties including essential minerals and vitamins. Also they have blended Reishi mushrooms, Olive leaf, Elderberry, and Astaxanthin read all about it on there website http://www.unbeelievablehealth.co.uk/

I couldn't understand where this came from but phoned Sandy to ask if she had posted it to me she replied that she hadn't sent me anything other than her absent healing (which in itself is a wonderful gift) the package is a mystery, needless to say but I believe in the unbeelievable, this was a gift to help me heal and to help me fight. I stopped taking it a while back and am now back on track with it. If there is one supplement everyone should take it is this one even if its to help boost your immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment