Tuesday 26 April 2016

Unwell but its normal

So been a bit unwell thankfully its a normal unwell in that its some sort of bug and is unrelated to cancer, however it has been horrible coughing, sneezing culminating in loosing my voice, went to the Dr's and he prescribed penicillin so I'm currently taking that on top of all the other tablets urghh.........
Not been feeling that great having to lie down rather a lot and seem to sleep for england, all part of the blasted bug I suppose. A little update on my Dad he's still in hospital but due to my own illness I haven't been able to go in and see him, certainly didn't want to pass this bugger on also the hospital he is in has had something called a Nora virus on the loose because of this the visiting hours have been reduced to an hour a day all in all seeing dad wasn't an option at the moment. I hope to see him this weekend all being well and good. My brother reports that he is doing well with his speech and is back to his old self which is a huge relief however, he still cannot walk this is a bigger problem and one that we are all watching closely, my parents house isn't equipped to deal with someone who can't walk especially up and down stairs, there is no facilities for downstairs bathroom or toilet its all upstairs, wish they'd have moved to that bungalow they were looking at last year would of made life a darn sight easier for them. Anyway they haven't moved and seem unlikely to move now I suppose massive change is on the horizon for them both and for my brother who still lives at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment