Monday 17 October 2016

Red spot trauma....

Feeling chronically fatigued again...... got my thyroid test tomorrow morning thank god, need some answers on this point. Tummy is swollen as well as fat I kid you not I look about 8 months pregnant, so walking or waddling is not great which only adds to the fatigue.

To top it all off I've got a spot.... on my mastectomy scar..... red lump spot thingy WTF is it? Now panicking about it but I've a mamo on Wednesday so will mention it to the nurse and might get a doc to take a quick peek at it, I'm praying its a insect bite but........ you never know with this shit.........
Its because its on my scar that it makes me think the worst, this is what its like every ache, pain, lump bump there is always a worry?

Feeling very lethargic don't want to do anything so going to lie down and rest.

UPDATE

Red spot gone was only a normal spot phew........... I did mention it to the nurse at the mamo and she just said to keep an eye on it......uh yeah!!! like I'm not gonna do that.... talk about state the bleedin obvious!

Also had the Thyroid blood test and not heard anything so I presume all is normal....back to the drawing board.

and finally still haven't heard my results about my CT scan I had back on the 12th of September nearly 8 weeks ago Wow a record breaking amount of time to wait to find out if my cancer has spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment