Monday 4 June 2012

Banging headache

So after a lovely evening on friday talking about Leylines and meeting new friends, woke up with a banging headache again..... took some paracetamol/codeine which knocked me out and put in no position to go over to Lee's parents for the bar-b-que so spent the day by myself dozing on the pills and watching the jubilee pageant on the tv, starting to worry about the headaches I always used to suffer with migraines before getting breast cancer I always put it down to hormonal headaches that accompanied my monthly periods, obviously now that I am in early menopause (thanks to chemo and tamoxifen) I don't get periods and so the migraines stopped for a while, started getting them back every month and figured they were the same old migraines I had before, had a really bad episode whilst at the hospital back in Jan (see post 'day from hell') had a quick emergency ct on the brain which showed nothing bad but am starting to worry they are something more sinister it's such a nightmare. Will be going to a appointment on Friday to get the result's of a routine check of the neck and torso ct done last month so will mention the migraines then.

Beautiful weather today, typical that it was raining for the Jubilee parade yesterday, oh well the sun shines today and my headache has nearly gone.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment