Saturday 2 June 2012

Celebrations, and places of power.....

Its Jubilee weekend and we are starting the celebrations off with a bar-b-que (well not for me I don't eat meat but will have some veg) around our friends house meeting with one of their friends whose into Ley Lines, I am also into this and asked if he could bring a map showing all the Ley Lines in this area, (Ley lines are straight tracks aligning with ancient places of worship like for example Glastonbury Tor and stone circles, where they cross over is supposed to be a point of power and healing) also looking at some slides on dowsing, so it promises to be an interesting night, will keep you all posted on what I've learnt.

Sunday going over to my partner Lee's parents for another bar-b-que and get together with Lee's family.

Monday theres a Jubilee boat parade down in the village (I live near a village right on the water) our neighbour has invited us to join him on his large fishing boat, everyone is bringing some food and wine and we will follow the parade, I was never really into this sort of thing before moving here, but my neighbour is so fantastic at getting us involved in everything (he's born and breed in the village everyone knows him) will be taking loads of photo's especially if its a fair weather day, hope it keeps nice for these bank holidays.

Still reading the book Love, Medicines and Miracles and still feel inspired, encouraged and healthy, off to juice my veg for the day.

Love and light
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment