Saturday 7 July 2012

Complementary..

Whilst out and about in Totnes the other day I came across a sign outside of Neals Yard "20% off all treatments if booked throughout July" so went in and booked an appointment for acupuncture, I have been recommended this too help with the hot flushes as well as a host of other side effects from the drugs I'm on, I am sooooo excited, I know it sounds ridiculous but I am really looking forward to this, I haven't had any complimentary treatments for quite some time the only one I do regularly is spiritual healing which to be fair is generally hands off, so can't wait to try something new, also thinking about trying some reflexology as a general calm down and relax therapy, will keep you all informed how I get on.

Looking outside of the window today and again the sun is hidden behind a thick blanket of mist and rain :0( WHERE IS OUR SUMMER!!!! It has at the very least afforded me time to sort out selling my old Mac powerbook and I'm thinking of doing some proper baking today, try and fill the freezer up with some goodies.
Love to all
sarahxx

No comments:

Post a Comment