Tuesday 16 October 2012

A fragile existence.....

Since I last posted I have been for my 3 monthly appointment with my oncologist, and as a result I am to have a bone scan and a CT scan, the bone scan is scheduled for next monday and will take up most of the afternoon, the last one was back at the beginning of my dx, so I have been feeling fairly anxious about it. The main reason for the bone scan is because I have been experiencing a weird pain on my rib cage underneath my good left side breast, this has been worrying me and I have tried to ignore it and then realised that ignoring things is what got me into this mess in the first place. As soon as you think things are returning to normal up it pops, so I expect to be a little fragile for the next few weeks or at least until I have the results, of course I will keep posting and keep my blog up to date, but please excuse me for not feeling on top of the world.


1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying your results will be very favourable.

    I found a blog the other day called Paraben Free Expert
    http://parabenfreeexpert.blogspot.co.uk/

    Let me know what you think. I found it quite useful, I remember how you helped me getting my head round parabens so its useful to have as much info as possible.

    Keep the faith up hun xxx


    ReplyDelete