Monday 24 December 2012

God Bless us all.... Merry Christmas everyone......

Tis Christmas Eve and I have been reflecting on the past year, its up and downs and it many many phases of enlightenment. It all started off with a visit last Jan (after a radiotherapy session) to Buckfast Abbey and WoW what a beautiful serene place, I was moved to tears and found out that I am very sensitive to 'Thin Places' (see this link for any explanation http://survivingthebeastwithin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/early-bird-and-spiritual-enlightenment.html).

Aside from the spiritual visits to the 'Thin Places of Worship' I have been receiving spiritual healing once a week I feel sure this has made all the difference to my recovery and continued stable status, after the healing we (myself and a couple of other ladies) have formed a spiritualist group where we exchange a piece of jewellery and conduct mediumship readings for each other we have been doing this for the best part of a year so far and apparently I have been hitting the spiritual nail on the head in so far as readings are concerned, I sort of meditate and then write down whatever comes to mind, most of the time to me it appears to be a load of mumbo jumbo but when I tell the sitter the outcome they always seem relate to what I have said, so much so that recently I was asked to do a reading for someone outside of the group to which again I seem to be coming up with relevant and current topics for the sitter, it is with this in mind that I am now reflecting on whether or not to actually offer this as a service, its something worth thinking about and I must admit it does make me feel really good especially as I seem to have an affinity for this sort of thing. On the subject still I highly recommend that  anyone remotely interested in spiritualism to read this book 'The Boy Who Saw True' I have just finished reading it and its changed my outlook (the second book this year that has changed my outlook)  and made me think 'outside the box' its about a young boy who during his youth used to write a diary and in it mentioned the fact that he see's spirits or ghosts (he thinks everyone can see what he sees) its a truly fascinating book here's the link http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/707225.The_Boy_Who_Saw_True.

Sending you all peace love and light and wishing you all a very merry christmas
Love Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment