Tuesday 26 March 2013

I hope all the powers that be rot in hell......

The government it would seem likes to kick cancer patients again. WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS? makes my blood boil so in the future if I need these drugs they wont be available to me so I die, yet at the same time they won't allow someone who is slowly dying of the worst disease Motor Neurones to die with dignity at home they have too travel over too switzerland to a special clinic where they can be put too sleep. (my best friends mum has been very slowly and painfully dying of this disease over the past 15 years! she was told she would only live 2 years over 13 years ago, she cannot walk, talk, feed herself, go to the toilet she needs a nurse for all of these things and its currently costing around £5,000 per month to keep her going even though she doesn't want to be here anymore, she expressed by the only means she is capable of scribbling and writing with one hand that she does not want a peg when she can no longer use her mouth to eat a peg is where they drip feed you to keep you alive for fuck sake!!)  please read http://www.express.co.uk/news/health/386541/I-would-be-dead-now-if-not-for-new-cancer-drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment