Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Year, New Views, New Me........ well kind of

We are now in 2015 WOW didn't think I'd make this landmark its nearly 4 years since being dx with this shit and I am still thriving still living still here, amazing!!!!

So far the year started off with a very bad flu bug that needed anti-biotics to shift it and I've only just managed to get rid of it albeit I am left with an annoying cough. Life is back to some sort of normality although..... I am now getting nervous about the usual scans, results and cancer shit that just keeps going on and on...... urghhhhhhh

Feeling ok other than the flu bug and the cough, had a marvellous xmas with family really enjoyed it this year again I had a slight wobble on xmas day wondering will I still be here next year but thats what life is like when you live on a knifes edge this cancer thing is a constant monkey on your shoulder.

Life is returning to some kind of normality after the events of late last year what with the deaths and the scan worries. I've started to look forward to painting and exhibiting (big show on this year in May very excited).

Going to see GP at the end of this month to address all the horrible side effects that plague me which are:

1. Migraines
2. Joint pain
3. Sickness
4. Acid Reflux
5. Cough
6. High Blood Pressure (a recent development)
7. Abdominal swelling
8. Inward chills
9. Pain in affected shoulder and arm
10. Really bad foot skin peels off and nails drop off
11. Possible prolapsed womb (another recent development probably due to menopause and coughing)

So just a few pointers then lol. Thought I'd better go and address these problems so booked a double appointment, wish me luck. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment