Friday 14 September 2018

No Beds NHS

Wow, didn't expect that. Turned up at my appointment for operation on the 12th I had to get a lift with my other half who couldn't take any time off work so I was at the hospital bright and early, waited 3 hours before my appointment time, at 11 oclock I walked into the ward and they started to do the usual, admin form filing in, gave me surgical tights and got me changed into a gown then out of the blue a lady turned up and asked to speak to me in private where she revealed that my operation had been cancelled that day as there wasn't any beds available. I have heard that this happens but why didn't they contact me the day before???? urgh........... back to the drawing board. I was then stranded at the hospital feeling knackered and starting to develop a migraine, talked my partner into picking me up and taking me home so got home about 3ish......what a long, waste of time day that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment