Sunday 20 May 2012

Another light in heaven..

It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this post, I did not know her but Ellie Jeffery was someone I could relate too, she also had secondary breast cancer and was so very young under 30, she fought long and hard against this devastating disease and lost the battle a couple of days ago (I've only just realised), I have been following her blog entries ever since I was dx and was worried as she had not posted for a while, her BC had spread to various organs and her cancer was triple negative meaning tamoxifen/herceptin would not help her the only thing they could give her was chemo.

My heart goes out to her family and her beloved Tom whom she was due to marry in 2 weeks time, I just cannot contain my anger, frustration and utter bewilderment, why is life so cruel? I am at a loss for words.

Ellie lives on in the rising sun and the stars at night everytime I look up to the big old moon I will think of her, god bless, RIP night night Ellie.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment