Wednesday 30 May 2012

What a wonderful world......

So after a terrific friday spent on Dartmoor, followed by the Saturday where we have a party in the garden (I rent a flat and we share a communal garden) and what a party it was, I drank pomegranate and elderflower cordial and ate vegetarian food and we all sang and I mean really went for it sang our hearts out, my neighbours father is amazing at playing the guitar and could play virtually anything we could think of, stayed up till 2am (this is late for me nowadays), they say singing lifts your soul and I was teleported back to when I was a child and used to rock on a chair to 'The Beatles', I knew all the words at the age of 4 to the whole 'Abbey Road' Album, I always thought I'd be a singer and or a dancer, what a night and what memories, this is the stuff that life should be all about.


Monday was spent on a gorgeous beach where no one seems to go, except for myself, my brother Andy and partner Lee, we had the beach all to ourselves and it was blissful, weather was like being on a tropical island, the beach was super clean and the walk down to the beach was amazing full of wild flowers and butterflies. 


I took loads of photo's and feel inspired to get creative, so here's some pics to inspire anyone else that might be reading this, I hope you enjoy them as much as I loved taking them.








I hope these photo's help to inspire anyone reading this to get out there and explore this beautiful landscape, get creative, get walking, but most of all get out there. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment