Sunday 18 November 2012

Communications from the other side......

If you are a follower of this blog you will know that I am a spiritual person with a deep held belief system. In light of this and the previous posts which if I am being honest were fairly negative and I think you could describe my mind set presently as acutely depressed. So by chance I came across a blog that I haven't looked at in over a year, to explain, I found this blog site 'Spiritual light on Cancer' (link at the bottom) way back when I was dx but due to being in a heightened state of panic and fear didn't read it at the time but saved it for a later date, well that later date has finally arrived and I have spent the afternoon reading the blog in fact I printed it out and laid out on the couch and read it in my warm lounge (computer room is freezing) whilst I might add listening to some wonderfully deep meditation music by Osho. Anyway back to the blog, it is written by a fellow breast cancer patient Fiona and one with secondary's or mets basically the same as me, she is a spiritual person and due to her dx has lots of questions about her disease (as we all do) she has a friend called Zoe who lives in England who is a medium and channels spirit, Fiona and Zoe have been working together asking questions and obtaining replies from spirit guides, if you are interested in this then I highly recommend that you read the blog as I feel there is something fundamentally truthful in this, although I have to say that its taken a bit of re-reading to fully understand some of what has been said. I am presently forming a list of 1-10 points pertaining to this blog and the questions it posses and want to try and get the gist of it written down in a more coherent format, so that it is easier to digest. This is not too say that any of you wont understand what has been written, but it is for myself to completely understand and make some sense of what has been said. This could take some time but I think it will be well worth it in the long run. If your interested here's the link http://spiritual-light-on-cancer.blogspot.co.uk/
I will post next when I have put the list together. Love and light to all xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment