Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sunshine and Yoga....

Surely it must be the first day of spring! Its sunny! first time in ages and it brings an inner warmth to my heart. Talking of heart got a heart scan today so fingers crossed the old ticker is doing ok. Did my fourth week of yoga only 2 more to go and I am loving it, very gentle not too hard and I've started trying to do some at home a little everyday, certainly helps when it comes to the actual lesson and I'm not puffing and panting so much. Trying to get a good walk in at least once a week but if this weather keeps up I will attempt to do half an hour a day of solid fast paced walking. Getting into the chanting this week Ra ma da sa sa say so hung repeated over and Sat Nam over and over it really helps with the breathing and clearing out the mental clutter, very effective and enjoyable. Recommend anyone of any age to Kundalini Yoga, might be going all out on the yoga this week as our tutor is holding a one off special chocolate and yoga exploring chocolate as a super food (which it is) and making some sugar free treats with raw cocoa, after wards doing some yoga I am very tempted especially the healthy chocolate part yum yum xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment