Saturday 1 June 2013

Being buzzed by a little Bee......

During one of my many readings by my friend and spiritual healer Sandy she told me that she could see bees all over my chest she thought that perhaps I should add some royal jelly or another potent bee product to my arsenal against cancer. Prior to this I had received the product Unbeelievable Bee's Propolis http://www.unbeelievablehealth.co.uk/ I didn't order the supplement but thought I'd won it in a competition on further reflection I realise that I didn't win it and as I'd kept the packaging I checked the sender it was just my name and it didn't even have a stamp on it!!!! I believe it was divine intervention and that I was being shown signs that I must included this in my diet. Somebody somewhere is watching over me. I've run out of the product and need some more and keep receiving emails regarding this product which kind of jolts my memory, so just ordered some message received and duly sorted. Here's a link to a fantastic article on the subject and its direct link to anti-cancer, if any of you are also affected by cancer then I strongly urge you to read it and think about adding this product to your daily intake. http://www.honeycolony.com/article/honey-bees-our-latest-ally-in-the-war-on-cancer/



No comments:

Post a Comment