Thursday 27 June 2013

My cancer buddie....

I am so so sad, at 1.30 today my dear friend and fellow cancer patient Sarah passed away I've just found out and feel devastated. I had never met her but we had a lot in common. When I was first dx she came to my aid and offered a virtual shoulder to cry on when I was going through the worst of it, she inspired me as another creative (she was an art teacher) I could relate to her on many levels. Every time I pick up my paint brush, or attempt to knit I shall remember my dear dear friend. RIP Sarah G. (aka cromercrab on BCC forum) we shall all miss you I thank the lord she's no longer suffering and pray her transition into the next life was peaceful and calm.  When anyone dies from the SBC group I find it so hard to carry on it takes all my strength to pick myself up and carry on fighting such a blow really does take your breath away. So many have now passed away since I was dx, this is just terrible news. God rest you Sarah G. you were an amazing woman and you shall be missed love to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment