Monday 20 July 2015

What a grey day......

Should of known that today was going to be a shit day it started off being overcast bleached white sky and misty so bad you couldn't see across to the other side of the road!!!! This turned out to be a precursor to a shit day.

To start with I was looking for my smokey quartz pendant that my parents bought me for my last birthday and its still missing and I think after turning the whole bloody house upside down it is gone for good. Fuck. It was particularly special to me as it was a large smokey quartz pendant used to dispel any radioactive material from my body I always felt safe when wearing it especially if I was going for a CT scan (which I did last Friday) where they use radioactive dye or any other nuclear substance for that matter. I am so utterly gutted. I even looked in our rubbish bags thats how desperate I am.

We popped to my GP's because I wanted to be tested for thyroid problems GP also wants to check for blood sugar and blood pressure I also mentioned about the Saturday meltdown in Totnes so she's decided I need to see a counsellor she also asked why I hadn't seen one before now which I explained that at the time of my dx my then neighbour who was a cancer counsellor at my local Macmillan centre lost her sister to breast cancer that had spread onto her brain all within the same week that I was dx so it didn't seem appropriate at the time and I also didn't want to see someone who knew me. So, friday I am going for various blood tests and possibly an appointment with a counsellor.

Then the shittiness moved on to our new old car the cam belt is broken and now the water pump is being replaced, my partner always fixes things on our old bangers because we can't afford to take it into a proper garage, to be fair to Lee he always fixes it bless him, but its taken all day and he's missed a day off work he'll also miss tomorrow as well because he has to take me to the dammed hospital for my Herceptin shot urghhhhhhh......

All in all a totally shit day full of shitty things. Life still very sucky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment