Saturday 10 October 2015

5:2, jucing, Atkins combined diet

Hi all,
So, the weight is kind of stubborn ie: been following the self imposed no carbs, sugar, dairy diet for got to of been 8 or 9 weeks now and initially lost half a stone then a lot slower another half a stone then it stopped coming off so have decided I need to impose more restrictions in my diet and looked at the 5:2 diet this is the one where you eat normally for 5 days and on 2 days a week only eat 500 calories per day so in  my case I'm going to continue with the no carbs, dairy, sugar etc but on 2 days a week I'm going to only drink juice. Apart from the obvious ie: weight loss the reason I am doing this is to make sure I am getting the green stuff at least for 2 days a week. I've sort of dropped off the juicing wagon for a while mainly because I was pretty sick and tired of putting on loads of flipping weight and also because I just couldn't be bothered with the phaff of doing it. I had been juicing for 3 years solid every day without fail taking supplements and drinking pints of it and got to the point where I was very bored and pissed off with it. So, as of next week I am going to be adjusting my diet to include juice and eat nothing other than drink juice on those 2 days a week. We will see if the weight starts to drop off then its working if not then to put it bluntly I'm fucked!!!!! cause basically I would of tried all within my power to loose weight the only conclusion I will be forced to come to is that its an under active thyroid causing the problem. Which reminds me I will be going back for a thyroid scan on the 1st of Nov as it will of been 3 months since doing the last test which showed my thyroid function wasn't working but due to there protocol I have to wait 3 months to be re-tested to make sure it wasn't just a glitch first time round. Shit isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment