Wednesday 25 November 2015

Thyroid Test

Up early and waiting in anticipation of my second Thyroid test, last time I had the test it was 3 months ago and it showed that my the Thyroid was under active and that my cholesterol off the scale, I was told that normally we would wait for a period of 3 months and re-test to make sure that it wasn't a a random reading the first time round. I am secretly hoping that it shows my Thyroid is still under active as it would certainly explain all the depressing symptoms like not being able to loose weight no matter what you do or eat! loads of headaches, high cholesterol, blurry eyes these are just some of the symptoms that I have suffered and continue to suffer on a daily basis so as you can see it would be in my best interest if it did prove that my Thyroid wasn't working properly at least then they can administer some drugs that might help. I highlighted the word normally because I would of thought due to all the drugs I've been on and the treatments I've had you couldn't really class me as a normal patient! Prior to getting ill I never had anything wrong with my Thyroid or any other part of my body, my file at the doc's was wafer thin and they never needed to see me about anything then this shit storm hits me and I get every thing under the sun and I end up with a file the size of the old style yellow pages! Its a simple blood test but it could change my life over night again! this time lets hope for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment