Thursday 19 November 2015

Zoldadex

So, last time I had the dreaded Zoladex shot it was back in August the reason was because my poor old ovaries had decided to kick start themselves back in to action with a period which after 4 years of a no show was a massive shock to the system.  The drug worked marvellously at stopping them from pumping out the dammed bad oestrogen, but the side effects were not very nice again more fucking weight gain...... so I decided not to go back for the 3 monthly shot and just play it by ear, see if my periods returned and so far so good until earlier this week when I had a nervous breakdown, shit the fuckers are working again..... back to the dammed drugs and the super massive needle poked into my stomach, having the shot next week and hopefully the sooner the better. Oestrogen is totally bad for me not just because of the cancer but because it affects me in such a negative way making me very sad, snappy, angry, raging, bitch, depressed, suicidal amongst other things so back on the drugs and can't wait for it, at least once I've had the shot I will feel less agressive about life and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment