Sunday 5 August 2012

Fair weather health....

Hi all, it's literally the calm after the storm, we had rain all night quite heavy with thunder and finally the oppressive atmosphere has finally lifted including the way I was feeling (see previous post), so I am glad to report back to being my upbeat self again. My mood swings have been quite bad recently and I am putting it down to the tamoxifen and the endless migraines, the headaches come with nausea and are therefore migraines, I've had one a week for the past five weeks they seem to occur on a Friday and can last all weekend. I went to see my GP as I was running out of Co-Codamol (my life saver) otherwise I think I would go out of my head! He prescribed some more of the strong stuff as well as taking extra Clonidine so I now take three of those twice a day and thank god it seems to be working. So I'm hoping I can say ta da to the head fuck headaches and the extreme nausea and hello to some fair weather health and feeling more like a human being, trying to get back to some sort of normality.

I am cooking a sunday roast but not like you would imagine, yes there is a freerange chicken but no roast potatoes instead I am cooking sweet potatoes in there jackets first time ever also some green beans and broccoli, have to admit really looking forward to this meal, so will post soon, but promise to be a more positive and happier soul. Love to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment