Sunday 23 September 2012

Bowen Technique

The latest complementary treatment I have been trying out is called the Bowen Technique, my lymph nurse referred me to a lovely lady called Val and so far I have had two sessions with her at the local hospice where she is based. I have been suffering with constipation probably as a direct result of all the drugs I am on after telling Val about this she tailored her treatment taking this into consideration and after the treatment was finished and later in the day lets just say the problem was resolved, I feel it was the Bowen that helped. Here's a link if your interested http://www.bowen-technique.co.uk/.

I have my yearly appointment with my breast surgeon on Thursday he may offer me a reconstruction I have discussed this with family and friends, but I'm still not sure whether or not to go down the road of more surgery, will keep you all informed how this goes.
Love and light to all xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment