Wednesday 6 February 2013

Rewind back.....U Turn....

So I've made a sort of U turn on the advice that the Kinesiologist told me (see previous post) not because I don't believe in it but because I have a greater intuition on myself and my body since being dx with breast cancer and something was telling me that I still needed the evening primrose capsules and all the other products she advised against. I feel good, other people say I look healthy so I've decided on the 'if it ain't broke why fix it?' approach a few of the things she recommended like taking Vit B complex with magnesium and Milk Thistle drops I've already gone out and bought and have started taking them I've stopped taking Vit B12 (because the B complex has it in) and co-enzyme Q10 because I'm not on chemo anymore and feel my nerves are doing fine at the moment, also was not sure that the Sea Kelp or the Biotin was doing me any good so stopped taking them, I still take quite a lot of supplements and whilst it's good to take advice and get another perspective on the situation its also good to take note of your own intuition. I would also like to add at £50 quid a visit I quite simply cannot afford to keep going to her and would like to try other complementary treatments like going to a nutritionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment