Thursday 23 May 2013

Moving, just keep moving.....

The title of this post is basically what I've been trying to do all day, moving just keep moving.....it helps....with the pain....shingles is utter shit but today I found doing some mantra shouting yoga got me out of my own hellish headspace and cleared the way for a some healing. Spent the day with my neighbours, went for 3 cups of green tea and a coffee all of which were great had some great conversations which took my mind off the shingle pain, so even though I've got this shit I managed to overcome it with some good company and moving about especially when you get shingle pain because its nerve pain. My partner has managed to gain some employment which is helping us out so much as we are still saving up to move and getting closer to it. He also has been offered an excellent job with prospects so things are finally looking up. As for me apart from the shingles I feel that emotionally I have reached a peak and am sort of understanding myself and my feelings a lot more with a little help from my friends. I'm going to see a regression therapist on Monday and hope that this might bring about some much needed guidance, looking to the past as therapy for the future. Guess thats it for now still hate the weight gain but nothing can be done about it, just have too try and accept the new me. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment