Friday 17 May 2013

Sunshine, shopping and a walk.....

When the sun shines it changes every thing and lifts my soul. Today the sun did shine and I enjoyed a days shopping in Totnes followed by a decaf latte at my favourite garden centre topped off with a 2 hour walk, I struggled a bit got out of breath and was feeling a bit weak half way through which I take to mean fatigue but walked through it and got home to a camera full of inspiration (I take a lot of photos). Luckily I had my partner with me (I've been having some nasty falls) just in case I took a tumble my GP reckons its the beta blocker Atenalol that I'm taking for migraines he said my blood pressure might be dropping too much and this is causing a very quick and temporary black out!!! hence the reason why I've had 3 falls in 2 weeks!!! I really hurt myself last time and I was with a 70 year old!!! It was sort of amusing bit like the blind leading the blind but still a bit frightening especially as it was on a cliff path. I don't want to stop taking the Atenalol as it appears to be working and I haven't had a full on migraine now for the best part of 2 weeks which is a small miracle for me.

Next week is an appointment free week (don't get many of those) so I'm planning on doing some painting, it really is beautiful down here at the moment all the flowers are in bloom and the leaves are out on the trees, May and June are by far my favourite months in nature. All the colours are ultra bright and I feel super sensitive to all that nature is offering.

Love and light to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment