Friday 23 March 2012

The first day of summer......

Today was an especially good day, the sun was out yipeee!! and the garden looked wonderful, birds singing, bee's bimbling about, I managed to do some weeding obviously taking long breaks but feel great just for being outside and taking in the fresh air. Tis good to be alive.

Saw my GP today I usually don't manage to get my actual GP always seem to get one of the other Dr's but I specifically asked for him today and amazingly got an appointment with him, it was probably the best GP's appointment I've had in a very long time, he didn't rush me and sat patiently listening to all my aches and pains I also asked if he could find out when my next CT scan was as I was told they would be every 3 months initially its been nearly 5 months since the last one and I've had radiotherapy since then so really really want to know what the situation is with my lung mets and he agreed that of course I would be anxious to know considering the period of time and the treatments I've had, so he's going to write to my Onc. and ask him, he also gave me some Codeine for my cough and too help with sleeping, also some Clonidine to help with the terrible hot flushes and apparently it might help with the dreaded migraines, he even rubbed my rock hard shoulders and neck (probably due to anxiety) and told me to get some acupuncture. Can't tell you how much this means to me. RESULT.

No comments:

Post a Comment