Saturday 17 March 2012

Refreshed but still worried

Been away visiting for a week up in Weston-super-Mare, saw all my old friends and stayed with my parents, feel quite refreshed now even though I was very naughty eating chocolates and drinking lots of tea and coffee all the things I'm supposed to of given up, now I'm back home and drinking the green juice, don't get me wrong its powerful stuff and I think really works, but it was so nice to feel normal going out and having lunches just being normal. Its certainly works wonders a trip away, unfortunately the trip was saddened by the sudden passing of my best friends dad, we'd travelled up together and now she's stuck there looking after her mother who has motor neurons disease, I asked her what I could do for her but really there is nothing I can do other than just be here for emotional support, due to this unforeseen circumstance I shall probably be going up to Weston more frequently.

Slightly worried cause I got a persistant itch on my mx site :0( the nurses at the hospital said they thought it was probably to do with the rads but I'm not so sure and really really need to have a ct scan last one was in Oct last year since then I've done 3 weeks of rads and been on tamoxifen and herceptin all of these could of had some impact on the stuff on my lungs. I have been to my GP and asked him to write to my Onc. about a ct scan but still no reply, so niggling in the back of my mind is the need for a ct scan and the constant worry this brings. Every ache or even slight pain is a source of worry, living with cancer is so hard not just physically but emotionally. Sorry this post ended up a bit negative but thats how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment