Sunday 5 April 2015

FFS!!!

A tad annoyed...... I feel like I am being victimised verbally on FB at the moment I've posted a couple of articles that were of interest to me and thought I'd share with the research group on FB the response I got was some what rude I was told and I quote "this information is just not valid". Uh well actually it is pretty fucking valid its a view point shared by millions the view that cancer is in some way related to and affected by our lifestyles and what we put into our bodies by way of nutrition. All I did was share a link to an interesting article about the immune system here's the link https://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=254789042bfc9b3e it is important is it not that we explore all the avenues available to us in our quest to survive and thrive living with secondary breast cancer!!!! I don't expect everyone to agree with what I post or say but I do at least deserve to be heard and not made to feel like I am sooooooo wrong patronising me like they know everything well if your so fucking clever then why haven't you got a fucking cure yet ass hole!!! this is a shame cause potentially life changing views that others might at the least find interesting and at best want to follow up on wont be available to them as I am pulling myself from the stupid fucking group. 

I then progressed to share a couple of links to Kris Carr of Crazy Sexy Cancer and Dr David Servan-Schreiber of Anticancer A New Way of Life both of which have written books on the subject that they themselves suffer with Dr. David died a few years ago of his cancer but he lived and survived for 20 years with stage IV brain cancer. Kris Carr may have a rare slow growing cancer but she has lived and thrived by her juicing protocol for the past 10 years I find it hard to believe that some might think it helpful to find fault with such people I don't care that they might of made millions out of writing there books and pushing there philosophies that's not the fucking point the point is that the lifestyles they promote and still are have proved positive in the fight against dying early from fucking cancer.

I would also like to add in this post that I have known at least 25 women who have died from this vile, random bastard of a disease this is not some sort of game or competition its life or fucking death. Either you get active and research do everything possible to help yourself or you just listen to the Doctors like they are God!!! and do what they tell you to do. Its a case of doing a bit of both really of course looking after yourself is paramount to helping you heal as is throwing everything you got at this mother fucker of a disease. I am not going to engage in a war with people if they don't agree but don't put me down as not having a valid point and telling me to " please don't follow his ideas" WTF!! how dare she tell me what to fucking do, I am still here living breathing and fighting 4 years down the line I have armed myself with every type and kind of research humanely possible and I am fucking winning, the proof is in the fact that I am here screaming and shouting about it the lung mets have disappeared the liver stuff is all but gone bar 2 small mets that are continuing to shrink. Something is clearly working could be the juicing, could be the supplements could be the hemp oil or it could be the bacon sandwich I've just fucking eaten just don't tell me I don't have a valid point. End rant and gosh that feels a lot better

Having said that I also have had enough of people rubbing me up the wrong way so in future I wont post anything interesting and will just keep it all to myself and of course this blog so stay tuned if you want to read anything interesting and alternative.

After the ultra annoying afternoon with this particular FB group I have left and will not be returning anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment