Wednesday 22 April 2015

Sharing is caring.....

Fantastic article in the Telegraph today featuring the blog 'Written off' by Ellie Jeffery who passed away with secondary breast cancer in 2012. I used to follow Ellie's blog and she inspired me to look further than the end of my nose into all the alternatives, complementary medicines as well as the usual conventional treatments. It was Ellie that spurred me to write my own blog about my experiences and to chronicle them in a online diary. Sharing your story with the world might not help all the people but it certainly will help some of the people it is with this in mind that I continue to write this blog and share my views.

Here's the article /www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/healthadvice/11549205/Too-many-patients-suffer-from-cancer-alone-needlessly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment