Tuesday 21 April 2015

Hemp Oil....its really gathering pace

Everyday there seems to be a new story relating to someone with any sort of cancer experiencing a complete turn around and tumour disappearance which they are attributing to the use of Hemp Oil. The more I think about it the more I reckon this is the reason I've been doing so well. I was at stage IV with only palliative care prescribed by the hospital. I am so grateful for my partner, brother and good friends that helped to make that first batch of hemp oil so quickly I was on it at the same time as chemo/herceptin and yeah initially I was spaced out, however it did make having chemo a lot easier to deal with I slept like a baby and didn't suffer as many nasty side effects as others claim to get. Hemp oil was in my system from about week 5 into my dx I continued to take it everyday for over a year as time passes your body does seem to tolerate the 'high' feeling you build up a resistance to that feeling.

I find it really strange that some would completely write off the possibility that this drug can and in some cases does work yet they would willing have chemo which is essentially a poison, obviously chemo works I know this first hand BUT how about being offered both hemp oil and chemo at the same time prescribed legal, clinically tested hemp oil. If you look at it like this ie: chemo is derived from plants I think the Yew tree is one such plant a highly poisonous tree the birds don't even eat the berries! Hemp oil is also derived from a plant which isn't poisonous at all its only downfall is that the powers that be deem it an illegal drug and make users criminals of course they would say that because if this is indeed the wonder drug of our times then the government, pharmaceutical companies and charities wont want a simple plant that anyone can grow easily to be the cure for the biggest disease on the planet, it stands to reason they would want to hush it up so that they can continue to rake in the millions of pounds/dollars in revenue that cancer brings. By far the worse out of the three is the charities everyone does there bit, run for life, cake bake, etc etc etc all in the name of charity the money raised is pumped into research and ultimately to find a cure for cancer yet the very drugs they have developed are now being pulled by the government because they are too expensive to administer so people who would benefit from those drugs die as a result, I ask you WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT? I will never raise any more money for these particular charities and certainly wont be lining there pockets with money so they can wave the carrot in front of my face then pull it at the last hurdle FUCK EM!

Hemp oil has got to be the only sane way forward, easy to grow and to process and now you don't even have to take it as a capsule you can make it into a suppository which apparently stops the 'high' feeling. So there you have it Hemp Oil the wonder drug of our time I recommend you keep your eye out for hemp and cancer related stories in the press they are filtering through I've decided to collect them and paste them on my dedicated hemp page not because I need to be convinced but to help others come to the same conclusion.

Still in two minds about this topic and need to look into it further then I urge you to watch this film 'Bud Buddies Project Sorm' its nearly 2 hours long but in the whole scheme of things 2 hours in your life isn't that long and could potentially change your mind on the use of Hemp Oil and your outlook on life.
Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58X5KhW80pw#t=6381 and another link to an article from The Independent (its not all Daily Mail articles that talk about cannabis and and hemp oil)
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/could-cannabis-oil-reverse-the-effects-of-cancer-9934577.html
the next link is to the Bud Buddies official website which is a non-profit organisation that administer the oil free of charge.
http://www.cannabiscure.info/files/bud_buddies.htm

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metastasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr Christopher Rasmussen who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and horrible illness called cancer.

    Knowing that i had colon cancer with me to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body. You who have cancer either of the lungs,breast,stomach,brain and many more disease please get your own medication. To get your hemp or cannabis oil contact us on; drchristopherrasmussen@gmail.com


    Best Regards
    Onons Purity

    ReplyDelete