Sunday 19 April 2015

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JOG ON..........

My my I am popular today...... had an infuriating patronising afternoon message from a not very nice someone who shall remain anon. Giving me a right telling off...... Madam.... for expressing MY views on MY fucking blog. A particular post got right up someone's nose and they've been stamping there feet all over the fucking place!!! I stand by that post and what I said I didn't mention names so its between me and them and they know who they are. I didn't retaliate at the time because I didn't want to get into a heated debate online so I voiced my view on MY blog, which I am perfectly entitled to do and will continue to do so.

Have to say if you don't like what your reading then go somewhere else. This is a personal blog and I have placed warning's all over the place regarding the sometimes angry, upsetting outbursts not too mention the swearing, let me put it quite simply and as the title of this post say's IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JOG ON. I'm not going to apologise for anything I've said and would like to point out that I'm not the Katie Hopkins of secondary breast cancer, I'm a normal person with an abnormal disease who uses this blog as a way of  expressing, venting, and sometimes sharing and advising on my experience of the disease thus far. I would never tell anyone what to think or expect them to change their views because of something I've said, we are all adults and should be able to make up our own minds. I believe every view is relevant and we should leave no stone unturned in relation to our health and cancer the alternative is not worth thinking about.

This is all I am going to say on this matter and shall continue to divulge any RELEVANT information I have come across via this blog (I am no longer a member of the group that shall remain nameless).

No comments:

Post a Comment