Tuesday 7 February 2012

Feeling cold, caught a cold

Yes I've managed to catch my first bug since dx the common cold, been shivering and sneezing for britain for the last 3 days since sunday also had to go and have Herceptin IV today at the hospital this always makes me feel stuffy and nasal so really did not help :0( ho hum suppose it could be worse!!! Starting to feel a bit better this evening and hoping this is just a cold and not something more sinister (fingers and toes crossed).

On a lighter note I entered a major open art competition with one of my abstract paintings called 'The Blue Healing' it was painted last summer as a direct response to my dx of Breast cancer and treatment on chemo I do meditate looking at the painting and feel it does help me to focus on healing and recovery, so here it is hope it helps someone out there in cyberworld.


Love and light to all Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment