Wednesday 29 February 2012

Spring has sprung!!

Today has to of been the very first day of spring, we have had snowdrops even daff's up and out for quite sometime but today everything is alive, the birds are singing, the clouds have disappeared and the sun is out,  I made the most of it by going out to the River Cottage Canteen for something utterly yummy to eat and admiring the view's. We've had a mini clear out of the closet and I have had a clear out of the mind! Its the new normal for me, it's taken a year but I'm finally in a place that feels someway near to normal.

Had my first herceptin at home treatment by IV yesterday which went really well and takes the pressure off of us going up to the hospital all the time, the nurse was lovely and didn't hurt me when putting the needle in she was with us for about 2 hours but I still rather have a home visit than travel all the way to the hospital, she had a mountain of paperwork to do which was ridiculous but informed me that if I was away when due for my herceptin I could arrange for the treatment to administered to me wherever I am including visiting family and friends, what a fantastic service another thing to celebrate is for the first time in a year I have a clear diary with no appointments YAY!

Watching the sun going down now and basking in all the vitamin D.
Love and light xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment