Thursday 11 April 2013

Arty trip to London......

Just got back from a 2 day trip up to the big smoke and for once it was a real pleasure, we drove right up to the front of the RA (Royal Academy) found a car parking space!!!! and I was able to casually walk my painting in to the processing room for submission all over within the space of 10 mins brilliant. Afterwards we had an appointment at Christies Auction house (my friend who came up to London with us has a painting that turns out to be an original Edward Lear and is worth a fortune! crickey!!) he's left the painting with Christies for conservation purposes and looks like its going to auction in June, it was so fascinating and we also had a good look round their galleries taking in Andy Warhols, Turners etc like ya do!!! lol. All in all a thoroughly great day out in London one of the best ever and very arty too.
Back to reality now with a bump, tomorrow I have an appointment at the hospital with the results of my blood test (to see whether or not I'm through the menopause) and my MRI too check I have nothing sinister going on in my head because of all the migraines, so gulp!! here goes back to biting my nails and horrendous intense worry, its all part of the cancer territory I suppose, I pray too god that its all ok.

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant day! Best of luck with your submission to the RA and, of course, your hospital appt. Please keep us posted as to how you get on both medically and artistically x

    ReplyDelete