Thursday 4 April 2013

Finally they have left...

Oh the joy!! no more scowling looks, or nicey nicey to your face then slagging you off behind your back, yep you guessed it they have finally gone! Yipeeee. Didn't even say goodbye, obviously it was a mutual discord. So I've smudge sticked the flat with white sage and then gridded it with the powerful and protective smokey quartz (one crystal in each corner of the flat). So hopefully that will be the end of the horrible neighbours, the place feels lighter and happier already.

In other news feeling elated and relieved now they've gone, I've just painted my piece for entry into this years Royal Academy Summer Exhibition its the first time I've entered such a prestigious exhibition but I figured you got to be in it too win it and I think you have to go for it at least one time in your life, so fingers and toes crossed its accepted and hung that alone would be such an honour and could potentially provide a lot more exposure and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment