Saturday 27 April 2013

Newquay and a new life.....

Apologies for not posting recently but after Fran's passing I just couldn't face anything to do with breast  cancer and dipped off the scene for a while.

MRI still no conclusive results and I've phoned them still no answers as soon as I have the results I will post and hopefully start the process of changing hospitals to Taunton.

My partner who has been out of work for quite some time has finally landed a nice big fat job its over in Newquay a private holiday home, converting a garage into a bedroom and adding an extra utility room on, so finally after this job is finished we should be in a position financially to move yay!!! Some of you might be thinking "why does she want to leave the gorgeous South Devon coastline?" in answer to that its because seriously there is no opportunity down here, no jobs or prospects we live a hand to mouth existence and I've lived this way for a very long time (9 years!!), also I want to be nearer my friends and family who at present are 100 miles away up near Bristol its not that far away but its far enough to only go up every couple of months especially when you have no spare cash, so as much as I know its going to be a wrench to move and I'm sure I will feel torn in two over it I think ultimately it will be better for both of us. Lee will have more work and I'm thinking of returning to college for a year to do teacher training something I don't think we would be able to afford to do down here, so its all change for me, but its good and positive. The job over in Newquay will take around 3 months to complete and we will be operating between the two places over the summer, this I am looking forward to as I can have a nice change of scenery and do some more painting, lets hope its a hot and sunny summer.

The downside of all of this is that I don't think I will be posting as often or frequently as I have been, so please don't think the worst if I don't post for a while.

1 comment:

  1. All change! How exciting. All the best for a happy, sunny summer. Don't forget to keep us all posted x

    ReplyDelete