Wednesday 17 April 2013

The great soy v ER+ breast cancer debate......

I've finally found an article relating directly to the great soy v breast cancer debate. Whenever you bring this subject up on the BCC forum you always seem to get a heated debate, I for one certainly don't care for heated debates on this particular subject I also don't care for arguments on whether or not tamoxifen causes weight gain. Back to the original point I've found an article which has a little more in the way of proof that soy v breast cancer especially ER+ variety has no links in so far as they have found eating soy whilst having ER+ breast cancer doesn't necessarily mean your going to either have a reoccurrence or that you are promoting possible spread.  I do eat some soy occasionally and personally I don't believe it does contribute to spread or reoccurrence, everything in moderation. So here it is http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/040113p30.shtml.

No comments:

Post a Comment